Computer Telephony Integration
Infopoint is working with Aastra Intecom,
(formerly EADS Telecom, Inc, formerly Intecom,
Inc.) to provide custom Computer Telephony Integration programming. Such projects include:
We work with the following computer telephony technologies:
- Screen pop of applications based upon incoming call
information, including digits entered in response to IVC card call guide
prompts. Click here for more information on Screen
- Trunk Monitor application. This system provides a real-time graph of
trunk availability and utilization. Best of all, the graph is displayed
in a Web browser window, making the information globally available.
Click here for more information on the Trunk Monitor.
- Agent Manager application. Using a COM/DCOM object to handle OAI
database requests to the switch, this utility provides batch as well as
immediate handling of ACD agent adds, changes, and deletes through a
simple graphical interface. Click here for more
information on Agent Manager.
- Alarm Monitor application. This monitors switch
alarms in real time and allows you to specify filters and conditions under
which a technician will be notified. Click here for more information on
the Alarm Monitor. New Product!
- Database extraction of agent, directory number, card,
and other information.
- Capture of digits through an IVC card for
- Outbound calling solutions.
As well various Microsoft Windows technologies and languages, including:
- Intecom's Open Application Interface (OAI)
- Microsoft Telephony Application Programmer Interface (TAPI)
- Visual C++ and Visual Basic
- COM, DCOM, and COM+
- MAPI, the Messaging API
- Windows NT/2000/XP "services"
For information on how we can help you with a custom CTI solution, e-mail
us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or call
972/669-4700 for more information and rates.
Back to Infopoint home page